Letter from the Chairman
In order to improve our performance and reach the best, we promise that the coming years will see vertical and horizontal growth for the company, Since the issue of safe, high-quality products requires the utmost care and responsibility of the operators in this vital sector That is why AB Pharma has been keen to employ the best qualified, scientifically, technically and administratively. qualified professionals in the
The aim is to provide excellent and high quality services in veterinary field I conclude by calling on all our operators in the provinces not to hesitate To inform us of all available means of their feedback on the level of our services products distributed by us and we assure everyone that their remarks are welcomed and respected by the board of directors
EGYFRANCE is specialized for manufacturing vet pharmaceutical and feed additives for poultry…
- Since 2012 we started as an exclusive agent for one of the largest companies in France then soon, we gained the trust of a large number of customers.
- In 2015 as a team we started taking actual steps to establish the first Egyptian French factory as a precedent in the veterinary field and carefully staffed our organization with professional researchers, developers and veterinarians in addition to receiving some training in France to see the latest manufacturing technology to reach For the best products and start recording them.
- In 2017 the results appeared and we issued our first products as EGYFRANCE then the expansion started gradually from Upper Egypt to the Delta, and we have a special customer base after our products achieved the highest field results in Egypt.
- Within 2018-2019 we added new types of products to cover all market needs, as well as the number of our team of veterinarians, delegates and researchers increased, and we participated in the largest international and local veterinary conferences and exhibitions.
- In 2019 for the equivalent work, efficient products, continuous training of the staff and development we got…
– ISO (9001: 2015)
– ISO (14001: 2015)
– ISO (45001: 2018)
– ISO (22001: 2005)
- In 2020 the continuous development and creative work studied to manufacture products in a safe way from 100% natural extracts and oils that do not have any side effects, which is the biggest reason for our continuation.
Our goal is to develop and provide high quality veterinary products at competitive prices to meet customer needs, support the growth and prosperity of the poultry industry sector by forming new partnerships and opening other branches abroad in the coming period.